Fashion in the Fast Lane (FITFL) presented their Ultimate Runway Walk-Off Competition November 21, 2014. Celebrity stylist, author, radio personality and one of the executive producers of Fashion in the Fast Lane, Delvon Johnson was the host of the night. Five judges, Catherine Schuller (Curator, Runway The Real Way), Roderick Gunsell (CEO, House of Roderick Jewelers), Sofia Davis (Editor-In-Chief, Fashion Avenue News), Preston Walker (Founder/Curator, Small Boutique Fashion Week NYC & ATL) and Luke Destin (Celebrity Wardrobe stylist) eliminated and critique female and male contestants of ages roughly 20 and up and one child contestant that demonstrated their runway skills in hopes of surviving through to the final round and claim $5,000 worth of prizes. (View below the 3 elimination rounds and the surprise battle photos).
After passing through every round, Niara Johnson won the prize package!!
2. Editorial shoot in FITFL Magazine (2015 issue) ($500 value).
3. Cover shoot for Runwaynews.com, ($500 value).
4.Gift basket ($200 value).
5. Walk in FITFL’s Fashion Week runway show.
6. Walk in Small Boutiques Fashion Week .
7. Marketing Plan and an EPK ($1200 value).
8. VQ Purses (over $200.00).
9. Marco Hall MH302 Boutique Gift Certificate ($200 value).
Host, Judges, and candid photos
Elimination Round 1 “Noir et Noir”
Elimination Round 2 “Its a New York State of Mind”
Elimination Round 3 “Cover Shoot”